MANAGING STRESS WORKSHOP
There are no Managing Stress workshops planned at the moment.
If you would be interested in taking part in Stress Management workshop, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org When there is enough interest, I will organise a workshop!
What delegates said about the last Managing Stress Workshop:
GB: “An excellent course for this day and age, where life is 24/7. The tips can be used by anyone and are realistic and practical.”
AB: “Ideal for anyone, even if you’re not stressed. Gives you the tools to help others. Full of information, it is a friendly and relaxed environment.”
Aims and Objectives
A highly informative and relevant One Day Workshop
Stress affects everyone. Yet many of us fail to make the connection between their own stress levels and the onset of stress-related health problems like high blood pressure, recurrent colds, mood disorders and chronic pain.
Many people view stress as either something that should be ignored in the hope that it will just “sort itself out” and go away or, as a part of life that is outside of their own control.
This workshop enables delegates to:
- Identify the source(s) of their stress.
- Eliminate or avoid stress whenever possible.
- Re-think the stress they cannot avoid.
- Cope with the stress that they cannot re-think.
- Understand the importance of a support system.
Aims Of The Course
To enable delegates to:
- Understand the potential dangers associated with living a stressful life.
- Physical effects.
- Mental/emotional effects.
- Identify individual causes of stress.
- Recognise the presence of stress.
- Understand the importance of correct breathing techniques to combat stress.
- Make changes and reduce stress.
- Effectively communicate resulting in improved relationships.
- Manage stress for life.
- Increase their personal happiness.
- Relax their body and mind properly and thus benefit from regular deep relaxation.
Outcomes of the Course
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise when they are stressed and understand the importance of dealing with that stress.
- More effectively manage stressful situations with improved confidence.
- Develop lifelong habits and strategies for avoiding stress.
- Effectively re-think the stress that cannot be avoided.
- Monitor their progress.
- Practice simple stress-reduction techniques — both mental and physical.
There is an accompanying workbook to the workshop which enables delegates to take away all the course information in order that they can put their newfound knowledge to good use!